Today we’re going to hit a variety of movements in a unilateral fashion. In the warmup, keep your arms straight and shoulders low for the band pull-aparts. Remember, burpees mean chest and thighs hit the floor and feet leave the floor.
For the meat and potatoes, we used a 44lb kettlebell. You’ll want to use the same kettlebell for each exercise (if you can). You’ll only need one and you’ll complete a round on one side before moving to the other. That means 4 rounds on EACH SIDE for 8 total rounds. Don’t stop moving during this one. Left then right, just like walking.
Hint: SA is "single arm," and KB is "kettlebell."
“All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” — Michael John Bobak
- 3 rounds:
- 30 Seconds Banded Pull-Aparts
- 30 Seconds Hollow Body Holds
- 30 Seconds Superman Holds
- 30 Seconds of Burpees
- 4 rounds each side:
- -10 Single Arm Kettlebell Bent Over Rows
- -5 Single Arm Kettlebell Snatches
- -10 Single Arm Kettlebell Front Rack Step Back Lunges
- -5 Single Arm Kettlebell Push-Presses
- -10 Single Arm Kettlebell Front Rack Squats